• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would this be a trade you would do?

TheDude

Not exactly giving a detailed trade but the big players in the trade would be trading glenrob for darius miles...the cavs have some issues with too many "players" and not enough positions in their guard/forward situation...

although miles underacheived last season, i still think he has a great potential..he's also long and athletic like hill likes...

now i would say we need to get something else out of this because glenrob is a better player now than miles so maybe we can get a future #1? probably not so what else could we get out of them?

They won't do it. They're going to be an uptempo, run and gun team with (they hope) James leading the break with Darius and Ricky in tow, ready to finish. GRob doesn't fit that system. They're going to need halfcourt players in the future, much like NJ needs them now, but they're not up to that stage of maturity yet.

The problem i see with Cleveland is that they have too many players that are similar. If they're gonna give LeBron some clock at the PG. What happens with Wagner? If Wagner's gonna play the 2, what happens with Davis? Too many questions. I think they do need to either move Davis or Miles. Wagner and James are not going anywhere...

I think they'd liek to move Juanny more than any other player. Ricky at SG, Bron at point, and Miles as a superb around the basket finished with hopefully a fair midrange shot and their allround allyoop finisher around the basket. Just my opinion...

is that Cleveland is already filled with talent at PG, SG, and SF. Wagner can play both point and shooting, Lebron's a SF who can play point, Davis is SG/SF, and then they have Miles and Jones (I think). I don't see them wanting a SF. It would more likely be Nazr/filler for Davis because Davis seemed to get some heat last year. I would like to see either Miles or Davis, but in order to get one or both (ooooh!) this would have to be a multi-team trade.

i think weasel hit it on the head..i didn't think about playing styles... big dog would drop a hernia if he had to play a running game like they may want...

as odd as it sounds CLEVELAND of all places seems to have too much talent at these positions.. i would have thought they would have traded ricky davis before any of them but they just resigned him and they keep rebuffing offers for him.. i think they have big plans for dajuan..sort of see him as iverson II..

but you never know, cleveland can be pretty stupid sometimes..actually quite a bit..

I think they'd move Wagner for just about anything. He's a young guy who needs to start (at least in his mind; he's not ready for a Bobby Jackson like role) but can't start in that lineup due to Ricky establishing himself this season, like it or not, Bron's obvious needs (and he'll get whatever he wants) and the still tempting potential of Miles (his athleticism and finishing ability is how he posted that awesome fg% in Clipperland ~ he'll fit perfectly with Bron on the break).