• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The matching Game.

PureGreatness

i really hate to say this but iin the playoffs its mostly about matchups to me. who do we match up well against

Bibby=

Joe> Hamilton

Prince>= Marvin

Horford

i dont know who smith matches up against. maxeel?

Ok, how about Boston

Bibby> Rondo

Joe> Allen

Pierce>>>>>Marvin

Smith

Horford= Perkins

we match up decently against boston except for the marvin/pierce match up.

Hawksquawk, U DECIDE

KG is the reason we don't matchup well with BOS. Marv certainly can't guard Pierce man to man (no one on our team can) but he can do a better job on Pierce than anyone we have can do on KG. Put it this way, if Pierce can't play and KG is still available, I think BOS would still be favored to beat us. Take KG away however and I don't think that would be the case.

I think the biggest problem we'll have is that their bench players are much better. I can see guys like Maxiell, Johson, and Stuckey for Detroit - Powe and Davis for Boston, being the difference makers. Also, I do think that we match up better with Detroit's starting 5.

Looking at this realistically I don't see anyway we can do anything but possibly steal a game from either team. And I'm not saying that because I think their starting lineups are so much better than ours, but both teams have benches with people who actually contribute. We have Childress.