• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

wednesday night should tell us something...

flava

wednesday nights game against the raptors is gonna be a good test for this hawks team. we've actually taken a step forwards by beating four sub .500 teams we should have beat - the next step would be to beat a + .500 team who is headed for the playoffs.

plus, indiana is at boston. a hawks win + an indy loss puts us 4 games up with 7 games remaining. and if....

and if philly loses to NJ, we're only 2 games behind philly with two games with them back-to-back - although i can honestly say i'd rather play the celtics (primetime coverage, david versus goalith match up, possibilty of a boston injury changing the the entire dynamic)...

flava

Quote:

wednesday nights game against the raptors is gonna be a good test for this hawks team. we've actually taken a step forwards by beating four sub .500 teams we should have beat - the next step would be to beat a + .500 team who is headed for the playoffs.

plus, indiana is at boston. a hawks win + an indy loss puts us 4 games up with 7 games remaining. and if....

and if philly loses to NJ, we're only 2 games behind philly with two games with them back-to-back - although i can honestly say i'd rather play the celtics (primetime coverage, david versus goalith match up, possibilty of a boston injury changing the the entire dynamic)...

flava

I agree as well, but even though our bench made it a lot more interesting than it s/h/b, let's not sell tonight's win short . . . I really thought we'd lose this one, and we basically dominated. Before tonight, I bet everyone would have been happy with a 17 point road win against a team that plays well at home and just beat the Lakers in LA. Because the bench turned a 40 point blow out into a 12 point game with 6 minutes to play, we don't feel as good as we should. But NBA teams always make a run in a game, especially at home. And, we're not good enough yet for other teams to fear us, especially our bench. The Grizzlies have pride, too.

Kudos to the Hawks for tonight'ss game!