• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anybody want to design something for me?

joannes3000

For those that don't follow my threads in the fantasy leagues forum, I'm highly addicted to Gridiron Dynasty, a college football simulation. To give back to the GD community, a friend and I have undertaken the gargantuan task of compiling data from the game and creating our own rankings - something that the game itself falls horribly short in doing. For all the information that my website provides, it is sorely lacking some flair on the front page. I was wondering if anyone on the squawk had the time and desire to help pretty things up a bit. thumb3d.gif

Feel free to click on the links in my sig to check out the GD website and Conference Preview website. If anyone is interested in donating their time and talent, please shoot me a PM here on the squawk!

Bump. We've begun a collaborative effort with a handful of other dedicated GD users to set up a one-stop website:

http://www.gdreports.com/

I haven't uploaded all of our data yet, but the site is going to receive some serious traffic from the GD community because it provides our World Previews, both recruit ranking services, and another service yet to be determined. Again, if you'd like to donate your talents, please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...