• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

i think its a good idea to have STEVE SMITH back

cyman3

dont get me wrong, i dont think he will come back and score 20 ppg for us again. But this is still the same guy who grew up watching Magic Johnson and emulated his game after Magic. That explains his above-average passing game for a SG. Lenny Wilkens changed Smiths mentality of a PG to a SG since Smith was such a good shooter.

Now, if he was still able to keep up with the others... i want him back.

Worse case = he comes in and plays a DELL CURRY (when he played for the RAPTORS) type role. Shoot some 3s and go back on the bench. When we have a 15+ point lead, let him come in and control the tempo. Being a veteran, i dont see him blowing a 15+ point lead. His freethrow shooting ability has always been good, so if we're winning by a few points in the final seconds with the BALL... we can put him in as one of our best free throw shooters like JT and ROBINSON.

I support him finishing his career in ATL under 1 condition. He still has some game left.

Maybe in player personel/assistant coach or some crappy position like they gave Nique. But as a player his days are done. We don't have a lot of money to sign good young FA's as it is. So to tie up money/contract in a hobbling vet will only hurt us.