• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Look to Portland

lush23

Portland has alot of talent on their roster that we could deal for. I would love to get Aldrige but we would have to give up a ton to get him. Other options would include Channing Frye who put up good numbers in limited playing time. With Oden coming back his time will be even more limited. They also have two shooters, Martell Webster and James Jones that I like. They also have Jack who is an Atlanta favorite and a very good leader.

Quote:

Portland has alot of talent on their roster that we could deal for. I would love to get Aldrige but we would have to give up a ton to get him. Other options would include Channing Frye who put up good numbers in limited playing time. With Oden coming back his time will be even more limited. They also have two shooters, Martell Webster and James Jones that I like. They also have Jack who is an Atlanta favorite and a very good leader.

Aldridge, Oden, and Roy are untradeables and no one else is worth mentioning on their team that will be there next season.

Quote:

Quote:

Aldridge, Oden, and Roy are untradeables and no one else is worth mentioning on their team that will be there next season.

I disagree. The Hawks need to upgrade their bench depth.

Either Jones or Wester would be ideal shooters who can defend off the bench at SF......If we lose Chillz in FA either would be a good consolation prize.

Frye may have more offensive post game then any one on our team. At 6'11'', he would be a welcomed addition and a upgrade to the bench. A big man with actual offensive skill in the post is a nice commodity to have.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I disagree. The Hawks need to upgrade their bench depth.

Either Jones or Wester would be ideal shooters who can defend off the bench at SF......If we lose Chillz in FA either would be a good consolation prize.

Frye may have more offensive post game then any one on our team. At 6'11'', he would be a welcomed addition and a upgrade to the bench. A big man with actual offensive skill in the post is a nice commodity to have.

Webster likely signing the MLE next season and we have no one to trade for him. Frye a chump, stay away from him. Jones is another shooter that will suck in Atlanta becuase of our team balance.