• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks need a 2 guard

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

Their is no one on the roster besides the rookie Hansen and JT that can play the 2 spot.

I for one am not interested in DJ, Memphis saw enough of him to go with James Posey.

This definetley looks like a throw away year. We need to get a good coach such as Carlisle or Fratello.

• Premium Member

I'm going with Dion Glover and Lee Nailon. Any alternate suggestions?

JT (38)/Dickau (10)

Glover (32)/Hansen (12)/Smitty (0)

Diaw(28)/Nailon (24)/CC (0)

SAR (36) /Hendu (18)

Theo (30) /Nazr (12)

It sure would be nice to have a couple of guys stashed away on the IR, wouldn't it? (Besides Brandon, of course).

you know Nailon's a sf right? Just like Ira's a sf and spree's a sg...you can play these guys out of position, but it's really not in anyone's best interest...

• Premium Member

I would say Piakowski or Voshon Leonard but they are players that come off the bench and it looks as thow Hansen may how that position.

Darrell Armstrong could supply help but once again he is a SG in a PG's body, just like JT.

Ricky Davis fits the bill but he is another Rider. Brian Shaw is long in the tooth.

• Premium Member

PG: JT (38)/Dickau (10)

SG: Glover (32)/Hansen (12)/Smitty (0)

SF: Diaw(28)/Nailon (24)/CC (0)

PF: SAR (36) /Hendu (18)

C: Theo (30) /Nazr (12)

I may not have been our original intention to give Diaw minutes at the 3, but now that Robinson is gone, it's very likely.

When Glover sits, you can move Diaw to the 2 and bring Nailon in to replace Dion's scoring. One thing that really stands out is the overcrowded frontcourt. The Hawks should pursue a 2-for-1 where they bring back a PF/C and a SG/SF in exchange for Nazr or Henderson.