• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How about....

Playmaker0017

Theo for Odom and filler and then:

Not signing Terry!

We could go after some NBDL scrub to run point for a season... a Mike Wilks kind of guy. Full of fire, etc.

Then next year we could go after either a TRUE point or a TRUE center, depending on the NBDL player.

I think with Odom & Daiw we would definately have the passing. Odom is a good dribbler. We would have a decent dribbler out of the NBDL. Let Odom and Reef work.

I kind of like the idea of getting a good Point.

Play.

And Odom has two strikes againest him....What he

gets in trouble again?I'd rather not trade anything of

value for him.

One more strike and he's gone!

We would need to give little in return or sign him outright.

Play, Yes I think Diaw could play point. All he'd have to do is bring the ball upcourt and find the open man which I believe was his duty in France.

Hot, Yes Odom has made many bad decisions but so have many young men. He smokes weed then gets caught. Then gets caught again. You then can make the assumption that he's an idiot or has a habit but I take it to mean that he didn't think he'd get caught twice. With his dream of playing in the NBA, not to mention the money, in danger I don't think he'll be picking up a joint, pipe, or bong anytime soon. And don't tell me that Webber doesn't smoke anymore because he does. Also there is no way that Stern kicks Odom out of the league as he still has tons of fans waiting for him to fulfill his potential. The risk to reward ratio is still in his favor IMO.

It's too big of a risk to take IMO....ESP the bad luck

the team has had for alongtime.We would be the Hawks

luck he'd get thrown out of the NBA.

Hots,

Given the Hawks luck, I would tend to agree.

I mean, I have it on good authority they forced Michael Jordan out on his first retirement due to gambling. They didn't want to cause a big scene so they asked him to voluntarily leave the game for a while.

I can't verify the source, nor can I prove the source correct, but I do trust them. They do have ears and audiance with high placed NBA officials.

But, if they are willing to boot MJ for a year or two... who knows?

Play.