• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jon Barry

jezmund

I read on Real GM that he is expecting a 4yr/10M offer from the Pacers. I guess that crosses him off our list. That's a little too pricey for me. I was really hoping we'd get a vet for the backcourt, one of Barry/Armstrong/Piatkowski but I guess we'll have to hope either Glover/DJ/Jones comes in and produces.

The truth be told, Kasten and Knight are probably waiting to see if this deal gets done this week as expected. Once all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed, the McDavid group will get to work.

Right now, Knight is probably more occupied with getting Jason Terry resigned than going after Jon Barry.

Why would you give a player who is about 34yearsold a 4year contract for $10million?? How do they have the ability to throw $10million at a role player when they sign Jermaine O'neal to a hefty contract?

it might mean that Reggie Miller is done... otherwise I just can't see why they would do it...

Sure Mercer is gone now, but he didn't play much anyway, and they have freddie jones waiting in the wings...

And actually I thought that I read somewhere that Barry will be 35 come opening day, and you're right that is verrryyy old for a guard...

Because when they traded away Mercer and Miller

they took on Danny Ferrys non promised contract...

Meaning they can just release him and collect the

cap space that he would take up.