Hawks Get:

PG/SG Allen Iverson

C/PF Nene Hilario

Nuggets Get:

PG Mike Bibby

SF Marvin Williams

PG Craig Claxton

PF/C ZaZa Pachulia

Nuggets get 19 million in contracts that will come off the books next year. Marvin Williams can also be dealt for assets during the season or during the next off season. Everyone else is really just filler.

Hawks get AI, which would boost attendance and give us a legitimate second scorer. Nene is a pretty good big, and we could start him or bring him off the bench.

Quote:

You are certifiably insane.
something.gif

Well, the thing is..the Nuggets are about to rebuild, atleast that's they way I see things. They just gave away Marcus Camby because of money, so who's to say they wont do the same for AI ? Its not like they will make the playoffs without Camby.

If we can't get Smith and Childress resigned, that leaves us with NO depth. Lineup would be (just guys under contract):

PG Law

SG Iverson

SF Johnson

PF Horford

C Nene

Bench:

Solo

We'd have to pick up 9 scrubs from the summer league team and whatever's left on the FA market to round out the team. I think that would make us a much, much worse team.

Quote:

If we can't get Smith and Childress resigned, that leaves us with NO depth. Lineup would be (just guys under contract):

PG Law

SG Iverson

SF Johnson

PF Horford

C Nene

Bench:

Solo

We'd have to pick up 9 scrubs from the summer league team and whatever's left on the FA market to round out the team. I think that would make us a much, much worse team.

I don't see a situation happening where we don't get either signed or atleast SnTed.

Quote:

Quote:

PG Law

SG Iverson

SF Johnson

PF Horford

C Nene

Bench:

Solo

I don't see a situation happening where we don't get either signed or atleast SnTed.

have you been paying attention?!?!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PG Law

SG Iverson

SF Johnson

PF Horford

C Nene

Bench:

Solo

have you been paying attention?!?!

Yes, but unlike a large percentage of the HSers, I'm not panicking.

Quote:

Who's "panicking" over what?

We're just bitching about our damned owners.
banghead.gif

wink.gif

You can't blame the owners for whats going on, but that's a debate for another thread. What do you think about the trade ?

Quote:

Quote:

I like Nene a little bit but AI is a cancer.
I especially wouldn't trade JS for him.

We wouldn't be trading Josh Smith in this trade.

Sorry I was confusing your trade with the guy who suggested trade Smoove/Bibby for Ellis/Biedrens/

I might trade Marv for AI but I'm still not sure.