• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Next 6 Games

josh_pwns_newbs

• Moderators
I think expectations are too high. Consider not only no Smoove or potentially no Zaza, but also that we are in hte midst of a stretch with tons of games with basically no rest.

To say anything less than 5-1 is a dissapointment is a bit ridiculous IMO

I agree. 4-2 makes me happy. 3-3 and I am content with Josh Smith returning in the not too distant future. 2-4 and I feel like we are giving away some of our good work.

@ NJ

vs. NJ

@ IND

vs. WSH

vs. CHA

@ CLE

This is huge for us. Last year we beat Dallas, Lakers, Toronto etc.. but would lay eggs against Charlotte and Indiana. We have to run the NJ b2b, WSH and CHA at home, and at least one of the other away games.

5-1 or I'm disappointed.

As good as we've looked, I'm having trouble imagining true disappointment in any stretch of games that "only" ends in 67% wins. And .500 really won't bother me much at this stage.

Hell, if we "only" win half our games going forward and end up with 44 wins I'll look at it as a successful season. 44-38 would have been good enough for a 5 seed in the east last year.

I have my hopes up, but don't want to get my expectations our of whack.

@ NJ

vs. NJ

@ IND

vs. WSH

vs. CHA

@ CLE

This is huge for us. Last year we beat Dallas, Lakers, Toronto etc.. but would lay eggs against Charlotte and Indiana. We have to run the NJ b2b, WSH and CHA at home, and at least one of the other away games.

5-1 or I'm disappointed.

0-3 so far