• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks VS Warriors

gsuteke

Who's up for it, literally and figuratively?

Hawks continue the West Coast Roadie with a 10:30 game against the Warriors. The Warriors are 11-29, scoring 106 a game but allowing 112.

This is the type of game that Marvin and Smoove should go off due to the fast paced play. Too bad Horford is out as well because he runs the floor as well as any Center in the league.

heh

I think Woody's gameplan will be to slow the tempo and play at our pace...at least that's what he should do. But unfortunately we'll start running with them like we did in ATL earlier this season where we pulled away late. This time I think GS will pull it out at home.

I just got home from Sixers/Spurs. What happened to Marvin??

He got clotheslined by Turiaf under the basket and hit the floor HARD (no flagrant)...stayed in the game for a while but later went to the locker room. He had been playing aggressive.

OT: How good is Thad Young for the Sixers? He looks like the real deal.

Ugly game we could have won. JJ disappeared in 2nd half, which is when Bibby only started to play well. Smoove lost his battle with the refs in the 1st quarter and was pretty much out of it for the rest of the game. Marvin got mugged by Turiaf and spent most of the game at the hospital. Defense couldn't get stops or rebounds. Mo and Zaza played well.

Ugly game we could have won. JJ disappeared in 2nd half, which is when Bibby only started to play well. Smoove lost his battle with the refs in the 1st quarter and was pretty much out of it for the rest of the game. Marvin got mugged by Turiaf and spent most of the game at the hospital. Defense couldn't get stops or rebounds. Mo and Zaza played well.

Another great effort by this oh so talented team. They're always full of surprises. What new low can they stoop to the next game?

The Hawks are a beaten team. The owership better make a trade before the season goes down in smoke. It's well on it's way. I'll watch this team in spurts, but I'm not tuning in for every minute of play now. There are too many things in the world to do for me to just watch a team go out there and give poor efforts. Seriously guys. Start earning your paychecks.