Tonight's Minute Distribution (if I were coach)

Dragitoff

I know things change because of fouls and who's hot and all, but here's what I'd like to see for tonight (if Al can't go)

Bibby-36 minutes

Johnson-40 minutes

West-20 minutes

Smith-40 minutes

Jones-20 minutes

Murray-25 minutes

Pachulia-30 minutes

Evans-25 minutes

Morris-4 minutes

I think West should get the start to give the team some energy from the tip. I'd almost say start Flip, but I like his scoring off the bench. ZaZa will bring the bench "energy". I'm calling for a SoLo showing out party like he did against Amare and the Suns last season. Let's see him block a few, rebound 8 or 9 and give us some solid, much needed minutes tonight! I'm not gonna' be down on him like most on this board. We need positive vibes sent the Hawks way. lol.

I know things change because of fouls and who's hot and all, but here's what I'd like to see for tonight (if Al can't go)

Bibby-36 minutes

Johnson-40 minutes

West-20 minutes

Smith-40 minutes

Jones-20 minutes

Murray-25 minutes

Pachulia-30 minutes

Evans-25 minutes

Morris-4 minutes

I think West should get the start to give the team some energy from the tip. I'd almost say start Flip, but I like his scoring off the bench. ZaZa will bring the bench "energy". I'm calling for a SoLo showing out party like he did against Amare and the Suns last season. Let's see him block a few, rebound 8 or 9 and give us some solid, much needed minutes tonight! I'm not gonna' be down on him like most on this board. We need positive vibes sent the Hawks way. lol.

I wouldnt start West over Evans..Evans has been doing well in replace of Marvin. But I will like to see West guard DWade for a few possessions tho..try and get in his head. I think Solo will be fine. He isnt nealy as good as Horford but I think he will be fine if he can stay out of foul trouble and try not to do too much because fact of the matter i Horford hasnt been doing to much in this series anyway...JO has been the better player so far this series without question. Idk about playing Morris..he has looked lost and soft all year long in the garbage minutes he's gotten. I would rather go small. But i guess 5 minutes out of Morris wont hurt. I would rather play Hunter over Morris tho. Hawks can win this game if they play smart. Wade will try and be aggressive..i think he goes off for 40+ but we can live with that. Joe Johnson, Bibby, Flip, and J Smooth have to do most of the scoring and we will be ok. Hawks will win a nail biter tonite..first close game of the series lol

maybe so, but if they contributed before doing so, wouldn't it be worth it?

I think the point is they'd never make it to those minute totals due to fouling out.

I think starting Solo and Evans makes sense, but Pachulia should end up getting way more minutes than Solo obviously. West should get some burn if Wade is going off.