• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Opinions on which Hawks FA's will Resign

PaceRam

Just curious on which FA's (Williams, Pachulia, Murray, Jones, etc.) other Hawks fans think the Hawks will want to and be able to resign. I am happy that the Hawks did resign Bibby and now I hope they can resign Williams, Pachulia and Jones and get Andersen to agree to come to Atlanta.

I am happy with the Bibby signing too. Im thinking we bring back Marvin, Zaza and Solo but let Flip walk. Bibby's significant paycut is going to make it much easier to resign Marv and Zaza. I really don't see that need for Flip anymore. I think Crawford will be an even better spark off the bench than Flip was. I bet we'll s & t chillz. I know the Bucks are a contender for him right now but I wish we could ship him to the Clips for one of there bigs...

I am happy with the Bibby signing too. Im thinking we bring back Marvin, Zaza and Solo but let Flip walk. Bibby's significant paycut is going to make it much easier to resign Marv and Zaza. I really don't see that need for Flip anymore. I think Crawford will be an even better spark off the bench than Flip was. I bet we'll s & t chillz. I know the Bucks are a contender for him right now but I wish we could ship him to the Clips for one of there bigs...

I'd like to see us bring back Marvin and Zaza primarily. Flip was great off the bench, and I'd like to see him stay, but the Crawford deal doesn't bode well for Flipmode. Solo has been showing improvement, but I'd take D'Andre Jordan over Solo right about now.