• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

IMO the Hawks already have a deal in place for Childress

NJHAWK

I think if you read Sekou and Chills comments and responses the issue of where, when, for how much and for who Chills plays for in the nba next year is already resolved. Chills just hasnt decided whether or not to play here ( the nba ) or go back over to Greece yet. I think his deal can either be with us or a trade, not sure. I just think that part has been settled, Chills just has a tough choice to make.

Edited by NJHAWK
  • Like 1

I think if you read Sekou and Chills comments and responses the issue of where, when, for how much and for who Chills plays for in the nba next year is already resolved. Chills just hasnt decided whether or not to play here ( the nba ) or go back over to Greece yet. I think his deal can either be with us or a trade, not sure. I just think that part has been settled, Chills just has a tough choice to make.

Didn't somebody figure out we could get Gadzuric for Chill somehow? I would rather do that than nothing.

• Like 1

Possibly, but the above situation sounds like it involves the Hawks and at least one other team. These type of situations usually have very slim windows. So if it is true, Childress is likely not happy with it or he would have jumped already.

• Like 1