• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Huddy is back tonight!

KrishATL

man, i hope we get a great game out of him. love the sound of Hanson, Vasquez, Jurrjens, Lowe, and Hudson as our rotation. Honestly, any one of those guys could make a case for being a top of the rotation type of person. If Hudson can pitch well and our Offense pull through tonight, i think we'll be in a decent position to make a run. we have the best pitching between the Rockies and Giants (although the Giants are a close second) and the second best offense behind Colorado.

i know they have a favorable remainder of the schedule but so do we...we play NYM and WSH in 13 out of the last 19 games, with a series against PHI and FLA in between.

go braves, get a win tonight! need 3 out of 4 against the FISH.

and honestly, Matt Diaz is amazing. always liked him over the years but man oh man, he's something else. He has got to be my fav player on this team... esp since Chipper is sucking it up.

Chipper really needs to pull it together. We can't have our #3 hitter slumping like this, especially down the stretch. And why isn't Laroche hitting ahead of Garrett Anderson?

But despite that, I think sweeping the Marlins is highly possible. Pitching matchups favor us, and their best hitter, Hanley Ramirez, is in a little slump.