• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Our Next Opponent

sillent

but i believe we didn't to too well in la last year and/or the year before.......

actually i was hoping to face a 0-2 lakers. that way we can really see how we are as a team. we don't need a good record at all. we need to know if we are good enough. if we are not, sund need to look for help either via trade or something else.

3rd game of the season is too early to know if we are good enough or need a trade

people act like this game determines the whole season prediction and like we should make future decisions (trades) based on this one game

it's just the 3rd game of the year...we all want to win, or at the very very least be competitive, but let's not blow it out of proportion

• Like 1

but i believe we didn't to too well in la last year and/or the year before.......

actually i was hoping to face a 0-2 lakers. that way we can really see how we are as a team. we don't need a good record at all. we need to know if we are good enough. if we are not, sund need to look for help either via trade or something else.

We actually played very well against the Lakers in our last outing (last year, home court of course) and showed a lot of promise in the fact of being able to compete with anybody.

We actually played very well against the Lakers in our last outing (last year, home court of course) and showed a lot of promise in the fact of being able to compete with anybody.

I agree.