• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We’ve got (a few) answers

Hawksquawk

• Squawkers

Good afternoon, all-

Thanks for your patience. I kind of ended up taking the long way back from the arena because I had to run an errand, and then lunch, then transcribing and now the blog.

Some Mike Woodson material: He thinks the Celtics are the best team in the league, better than they were two years ago when they won the title.

The psyche question – “The Lakers, they’re the champs until somebody takes it from them. But I think this team has got a legitimate chance to win. To come in here and try to win a game would be huge for our team. It would give us some huge confidence in terms of the season and going from there. It’s not going to be easy. … We’ve got to play a perfect game to come out of here with a win.”

My thoughts. I wouldn’t go crazy parsing “to come in here and try to win a game would be huge,” as opposed to saying, “to come in here and win a game would be huge.” That was just the way he said it. What I found interesting was that he thinks his team has to play …

View the full article

I dont wanna nit-pick but it sounds like they are going into this game too worried and will again come out tight or flat. They have to try to stay loose. Yeah respect Boston and all, but convince yourself that that you can beat them, perfect play or not. I dont like that statement about "we have to play a perfect game" because when the first hiccup comes, you already lose confidence. Boston is good but they do have a lost which means they arent perfect and can be beaten. Im tired of seeing other teams get a win on them but we kiss their a$$ to the point that we dont play to our own abilities. Lets play OUR game for a change, make those old Bastards run up and down the court til their legs fall off.