• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would the Orlando

Swatguy

game been different if Chillz was in uniform?

Perhaps Chillz instead of Mo?

Sund, get on it !! The resources I believe are there.

With the way Orlando shut us down in the 2nd half, only Lebron, Kobe, Bosh, or someone in that mold could have kept us in it. Definetely not Chilz.

:thumbsdownsmileyanim:

When the Hawks go into the "SLEEPWALK: mode, no one can save them until they snap out of it.

They spent the entire second half sleepwalking.

Silly me. I thought that, perhaps the new additions to the bench this season could delete our sleepwalk.

And, for a while, it did not rear it's ugly head. When it did come back, it was full force and lasted for all

the second half.

Can't blame Woody. It was here before he came. Can't blame the players. It was here before there was

a flush of the roster and we obtained all new players.

Naturally, it had to happen when the Hawks were on national TV.

With the way Orlando shut us down in the 2nd half, only Lebron, Kobe, Bosh, or someone in that mold could have kept us in it. Definetely not Chilz.

Orlando didn't shut anyone down. Hawks simply couldn't make a shot. Orlando's defense had nothing to do with it.

Orlando didn't shut anyone down. Hawks simply couldn't make a shot. Orlando's defense had nothing to do with it.

I have to disagree there as they played exceptional defense in the 2nd half. They were hustling to the ball every minute of the 2nd half and yes we missed a ton of shots that we could have made, but those shots were more difficult than they would have been if Orlando had been playing average defense. Between the adjustment that Orlando made on defense and with working inside out in the 2nd half we really got our butts spanked. Everyone here knows that I support Woody more than most do but he deserves the lions share of the responsibility for that loss because he didn't adjust our offense or defense in the 2nd half.