• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ATL-Chi-Wiz 3 way trade

Crank

Tyrus Thomas to the Bulls

ZaZa to the Wizards

Haywood to the Hawks

The Wiz get a young replacement for jamison who is also a rfa at seasons end and they have the rights to match if he gets an offer . He would be paired with Javale Mcgee for one of the most athletic C/PF combos in the league

The Bulls get a cheap backup C behind Noah for if/when they trade Miller for Allen

We get a big veteran center who can board and defend and gives us even more flexibility in our lineups.We would have to resign him at seasons end .....

Haywood,Al,Smoove,JJ,Crawford for certain situations when we match up against Orlando and Clevland . We now have a C/PF rotation of Haywood,Al,Smoove 36 minute apiece and we can slide smoove to SF in certain matchups.

I would even consider throwing in our first rd pick to get something like this done its gonna be mid 20's anyway and I feel this type of deal is a game changer and wins Sund GM of the year

If I thought the Wizards would take on salary I would offer Zaza for Haywood straight up and would even offer the pick . We need that size,defense,rebounding presence .

Well assuming that you meant Tyrus Thomas to the Wizards at the top this isn't a bad trade, although I'd hate to see Zaza playing for a rival but I could deal with it if we thought that we could sign Heywood to a new deal.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yzgd46f

With this trade we gain 5 wins, Chicago loses 5 more, and the Wizards lose 1 so great deal for us.