• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SHAQ and DWIGHT

I know this is would be considered a crime to say but I am glad ORL won today. I am so over Shaq right now and his SUPERMAN NAPOLEON COMPLEX he act as if it is 1992 its not Shaq grow up!!!

I am 34 so I am old enough to remember Shaq's dominance and how noone could stop him even when he was at LSU, but cmon now get over yourself. You are still a force in the middle but you are not what you

use to be that's not an opinion thats a fact. I know this maybe a ploy to get under dwight's skin but it just sounds and seems a little immature on Shaq part. 10 and 12 yr old boys are not saying they want to be shaq

anymore they are saying they want to be Dwight. That is just life it doesnt diminish what Shaq has done but there is a youth movement in the league right now and SHAQ GUESS WHAT YOUR ARE OLD IN BASKET

BALL YEARS. Every great player has there years of dominance and then someone new comes along tugging at your cape " no pun intended" There was the guys in the 60's and 70"s the 80's and 90"s and the 2000

and now it is what it is Grow up Shaq!!!!!!

• Like 1