• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Peachtree Hoops: Hoops for St. Jude Week: March 1-7

Hawksquawk

• Squawkers

Hoops_for_st_jude_image_medium

The SB Nation Basketball Network (and Peachtree Hoops) is proud to join with the NBA to spread the word about the Hoops for St. Jude Week. Cancer pretty has or will affect someone is our lives. My wife is a cancer survivor. And while I am not one to post causes or preach about giving money, the NBA came to us to participate in this. They are reaching out through every means possible. It is not a PR stunt of good will. They just want to raise as much money as possible. Because it does not matter if  you are Hawksdawgs, David Stern, or Joe Johnson, childhood cancer is horrible.

Join NBA stars from around the league in celebrating Hoops for St. Jude Week and help fight childhood cancer. NBA stars including Pau Gasol, Rudy Gay, Shane Battier, Danny Granger, Steve Blake, Kevin Love and Coach George Karl have teamed up for Hoops for St. Jude by donating $20,000 to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

You can support Hoops for St. Jude Week by making a donation to St. Jude or by bidding for hope on items during the eBay auction at www.hoopsforstjude.org. LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal, Steve Nash, Dwight Howard, Dwyane Wade and others have each donated an autographed team jersey. Don’t miss your opportunity to own a piece of NBA history while helping a child with cancer. I know the economy is tight, but any support is greatly appreciated, and if you have a little extra money, is there a better way to pick up some NBA memorabilia than this? In advance, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Hoops for St. Jude Week – turnings hoops into hope for the patients of St. Jude.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/302911/Hoops_for_St_Jude_image.JPG'>

For more information, visit www.hoopsforstjude.org.

di
di

View the full article