• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LOL...look at what kind of people King James has for advice

coachx

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1036933

http://bit.ly/axG330

This makes all too much sense as to why James handled his free agency so poorly. He surrounds himself with some real winners.

The CEO pf LJ's marketing company not only lives with his mommy but he also had his mommy call a female about a necklace he lost 4 years ago and went with him and 9 other "dudes" to try and steal it back from a girl.

On Wednesday, Robinson said she got a phone call that turned her dream into a nightmare. Robinson said it was Katherine L. Powers, the mother of Maverick O. Carter. Carter is the CEO of LeBron James's marketing company, LRMR.

"[Powers] said that LeBron James was at her house and they wanted me to come over there. They were going to make me an offer that I couldn't refuse," Robinson said.

Turns out the one-of-a-kind pendant belongs to Carter, who claims it was stolen. Robinson said she and her mother went to the Wadsworth house Carter shares with his mother, believing James was going to buy the pendant and give it back to Carter.

"When I got there, LeBron James was not there. It was about eight or nine other people there," Robinson said. "They pretty much accused me, they threatened me and they used their authority to they (sic) best ability to get the pendant in their possession."

Robinson said she and her mother drove to Carter's house in the 500 block of Caledonia Drive in her mother's pickup truck.

"They blocked her truck in the driveway. They told us that we weren't going anywhere until they got that pendant. I was scared for my life," she said.

Wadsworth police said they were called around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday night by a woman visiting a neighbor of Powers. According to a recording of the 911 call, the woman heard loud arguing. She said she called the police at Powers’s request

Edited by coachx

• Moderators
"Ms. Powers showed me the pendant in question and I was able to determine that it was a one-of-a-kind item and it did actually belong to Mr. Carter," said Sgt. James Elchlinger.

I wonder how they determined that if Carter hasn't had it for 4-5 years and the police don't know if it was ever even reported stolen?

People like this make me sick. Uneducated hoodlums who give themselves the title of CEO. I sure hope people look right through these morons, if anyone takes them seriously as businessmen or even as just an educated person then that is a serious problem.

CEO? Please.

People will do more then look through them. The will exploit their ignorant pride and cockiness and the one who will pay in the end is Lebron. Lebron can find some more quailfied people to look out for him best interest then these guys.

In fact it can be argued that Lebron is already paying based on the public backlash from the way he handled free agency. Its not his decision that turned the masses off but the way he handled it like a 17 year old kid announcing what college he will play for. Granted they all do have the same education level. The only thing missing was having 5 hats, of each possible team, sitting in front of him to pick from.

Edited by coachx

the LRMR marketing agency this Carter runs is a joke. It is basically a write off so James can support his entourage. Just look at lrmr's website: amateurish, full of typos, as if done by high school kids pretending to be experts because they watched Jerry Maguire once...