• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A movement to rid of the ASG

Uncaged

Hawks Fans Unite to Buy out The Atlanta Spirit Group

Hello fellow squawkers! I am pretty much new here and NO I'm not trying to troll or stir the pot. I will say that i read this forum everyday and agree with a lot of you on your views on our team. You have solid and educated points of view. My point for writing this post is that I see the frustration with the lack of movement by the team this offseason. Our GM has been passive at best. Our ownership has just flatly admitted that the bottom line in Atlanta is not winning championships (or even competing for one) but saving money and avoiding the luxury tax. We don't deserve this as fans. Atlanta is by no means a hotbed of NBA basketball but we have a lot of dedicated fans who feel alienated by the broken promises of the ASG. Well I think we need to send a message to these guys that enough is enough. I have started a facebook page dedicated to Buying out the Atlanta Spirit as owners of our Hawks. I don't know what will become of it or if anyone will join but I want them to see that the fans do care and they do not want to settle for mediocrity. So I just ask you all to at least check it out for yourself. The link is posted below. Feel free to add and like the page. Maybe we can get this thing up to the 9 idiots up there and force their hand. Thanks for your time!

GO HAWKS

Edited by Uncaged
  • Like 1

When did I say I was putting up money or trying to collect money? This is just an online petition if you will. I know it takes millions upon millions to buy a sports franchise. Money none of us have. I'm just trying to create an outlet for frustrated fans to vent and come together and maybe send a message to the ASG. That's it.