November 10, 2010, 7:00 PM
Sports South, 99X FMPre and Post Game Show 680 The FanNBA Audio League Pass
Probable starters:
Brandon Jennings PG Mike Bibby
John Salmons SG Joe Johnson
Carlos Delfino SF Josh Smith
Drew Gooden PF Al Horford
Andrew Bogut C Jason Collins

Hawks Injury Report: Marvin Williams (knee), Mo Evans (knee), and Pape Sy (back) are out.

Bucks Injury Report: Michael Redd (knee), Chris Douglas-Roberts (eye), and Darington Hobson (hip) are out. Carlos Delfino (neck) is probable. 

SB Nation Bucks Blog: Brew Hoop

Game Preview: The Hawks come into this game with a much needed day of rest yesterday while the Bucks beat the Knicks 107-80 last night. The Bucks used a 41 point first quarter last night to take control of the game against the Knicks and never looked back. This Bucks team looks a lot different than the one the Hawks defeated last season in the first round of the playoffs. In addition to having new faces in Corey Maggette and Drew Gooden, Bucks starting center Andrew Bogut has returned from the elbow injury that sidelined him down the stretch last season. The Bucks started slow out of the gate but if last night is any indication they may be coming around. 

Keys to the Game: The Hawks will be looking to bounce back from a two game losing streak. Not meaning to sound redundant but limiting turnovers and the opponent's offensive rebounds will be key. I look for the Hawks to again go with the big lineup to start with Jason Collins matched up on Andrew Bogut. The Hawks should be able to attack either Milwaukee in the post with Al Horford or with Josh Smith. Slowing Brandon Jennings will also be key as I don't worry about his three point shooting as much as I worry about his penetrating ability. 

di
di

View the full article