• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All-Star Voting?

benhillboy

They made Pau Gasol a forward, making me choose his brother over a bunch of total stiffs. Melo beasting, Kobe of course, Dirk has been improving ever since his undeserved MVP debacle, and I gave Westbrook the nod because I know Paul and Deron wil get there. In the East, I got 3 Celtics (not Pierce, uugghh!), Josh and Al. I would never vote for any Heat member again, even though I voted for them all in the past and I know they all should and will be there. I don't hate them like most, but they just seem so corny and commercial now, besides playing the worst ball of their careers. Marvin and Bibby on the ballot, and no Millsap? Mindboggling.

How yall voting the first go round?

Edited by benhillboy

West

Guards: Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul

Forwards: Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan

Center: Marcus Camby

East

Guards: Rajon Rondo, Joe Johnson

Forwards: Danny Granger, Josh Smith

Center: Al Horford

The choices for the West Centers is just horrendous. If Al Horford or Noah were in the West, they would(or should) easily be the starting Center. I voted for Kobe because he's the best player on the best team. I voted for CP3 because he's the biggest reason why the Hornets are the surprise team in the entire NBA. I voted for Durant because he is the best forward in the West. I voted for Tim Duncan because someone on the Spurs deserves a starting spot.

I voted for Horford because he's a Hawks player and Dwight already has enough votes. I voted for Smoove because he's a Hawks player and he's been playing amazingly this year. I voted Granger because I didn't want to vote for Pierce or James. I voted for Rondo because he's a big reason why the Celtics are still a top team in the East. I voted for Joe because I didn't want to vote for Wade.