• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2011 Hawks. R.I.P.

JackB1

We are done.

We have no answer for good teams. We will lose in the first round of the playoffs. This is not the same team that beat Orlando during the season. We are now the laughing stock of the NBA. Drew has no clue. He should pack his bags tonite.

Well, we had to know that this was coming; just not in this kind of fashion. As I stated before, the team is paying for the sins of Billy Knight for playing Doctor Frankenstein with the roster with his cracked idea of drafting a bunch of length with no kind of real talent (save for Horford, who fell into his lap) instead of skilled position players that they so obviously need right now. Unfortunately, we all know that the bill is due and the Notorious A.S.G. don't have enough in the account to clear the check. As Diesel stated earlier, they scramble okay; hence the trade for Bibby, Jamal, and Hinrich.

But my $64K question for the week is simply this; does anyone trust this squad to do a rebuilding job right? The Braves and Falcons, for all of their shortcomings in the playoffs, have proven how to do it right? But this bunch? Really????