• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

pape sy!

APE

Sy and Teague seem to play well together. Both are good defenders.

Not so sure about Sy. He got faked out very easily on defense, but he did play with a lot of intensity which I liked. I thought it he looked nice on offense, he had a nice drive and kick to Teague and good steal and drive.

Not so sure about Sy. He got faked out very easily on defense, but he did play with a lot of intensity which I liked. I thought it he looked nice on offense, he had a nice drive and kick to Teague and good steal and drive.

Yeah he still has a lot to learn but at least he puts in the effort, giving help on defense.

• Like 1

too early for a Pape Sy Appreciation thread? Seriously though... Pape and Teague should play the rest of the games. When else is a better time to gauge what you have on your roster than meaningless pre-playoff games?

Edited by Mdizzle5
  • Like 1

I wish I could have seen him play, just to see him for the first time. And yeah, I hope both he and Teague both get plenty of minutes the rest of the way. We've got nothing to lose by and potentially quite a bit to gain by resting starters, so rest the starters and let the youngsters and bench warmers play. Nuttin to lose, and gains = getting these young guys some NBA playing time, resting starters and preventing the possibility of any one of them getting injured heading into the playoffs.

Although Pape Sy didn't score and missed a layup, his only shot attempt, he proved to be a quick, effective player. He came up with a really nice steal and he puts a lot of effort into his game. I hope LD starts using him more. I watched him play in the D-League for the Flash and let me tell you, that dude has a lot of potential.

• Like 2