Scream 4

phoostal

Just got done watching Scream 4, got to say I liked it. I thought it was the best sequel in the series. I thought 2 & 3 stunk. I would recommend if you are fan of the series it's a must see. I would go into more detail but I don't want to ruin the movie for others.

P

Just got done watching Scream 4, got to say I liked it. I thought it was the best sequel in the series. I thought 2 & 3 stunk. I would recommend if you are fan of the series it's a must see. I would go into more detail but I don't want to ruin the movie for others.

P

Good to hear as I'm looking forward to seeing it. That and Fast Five are the ones I'm really wanting to see this month.

Not a problem Dolfan, probably have to agree with you on the ending. It really surprised me. From what I hear they plan to make a total of 6 movies, so that means two more. It will be interesting to see how they top this one.

P

• 3 weeks later...

Went and saw this today and you are absolutely right, this was easily the best since the 1st movie and you could argue that based on the ending it was better than the original. Thanks for the recommendation on seeing it!

The first one is still my favorite, but Scream 4 was pretty good.