• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Fact or Fiction?

RonMexico

3. Fact or Fiction: The Magic will force a Game 7 with the Hawks.

LZ Granderson, ESPN The Magazine: Fact. Joe Johnson is a nice guy, but any squad depending on him to come up big in a closeout game is in trouble. What did he do last game, five points and three boards? Last year against the Bucks, dude scored eight in Game 7, and he shot 9-for-30 in the final two games against the Celtics in 2008.

Jordan Heimer, ClipperBlog: Fiction. The Magic shot the Hawks out of Amway Center in Game 5, aided by Larry Drew's curious decision to sit Kirk Hinrich, his strongest defensive guard, for much of the decisive first half. Buoyed by a revved-up crowd and the triumphant homecoming of psuedo-headbutter Zaza Pachulia, the Hawks recapture their aggressive defense in Game 6, closing out on shooters and the series.

Ian Levy, The Two Man Game: Fact. Jamal Crawford's jump shot has come back to Earth, just as outside shots have started falling for the Magic. It will take a significant amount of mental toughness to finish off the Magic, but mental toughness and the Hawks have been arch-enemies the past few seasons. In short, I like the Magic's brand of chaos a lot more than the Hawks'.

Matt Moore, Hardwood Paroxysm: Fact. I'm sorry, but you'd like me to put faith in the Atlanta Hawks? Larry Drew's Atlanta Hawks? The Hawks had their chance to slam the door shut, and instead they allowed the perimeter flood gates to open in Orlando. Faith no more in Atlanta.

Danny Savitzky, Nets Are Scorching: Fact. What looked to be a disturbing trend showed signs of changing for the better in Game 5, as the Magic finally started hitting some perimeter shots. Dwight Howard can't do it alone, and even though the Hawks have an advantage in being able to single cover him, Orlando shooters' success is a barometer for the Magic. Consistent with the law of averages, the Magic will push it to seven.