Frenzy

oh well if thats the case

ZAZA

Al

Josh

Joe

Teague

when you start Marvin its simply one too many "IFs " for my tastes on the road

You know for damn sure Zaza was never going to start for us given our bench depth. Starting him supposes far more "Ifs" about the bench than someone who has at least managed to be an average starter on previously successful Eastern Conference teams.

You know for damn sure Zaza was never going to start for us given our bench depth. Starting him supposes far more "Ifs" about the bench than someone who has at least managed to be an average starter on previously successful Eastern Conference teams.

I know for sure that when a shot goes up Zaza will be in the paint and I cant say that about anyone else on our frontline considering the way weve been pounded by this team on the glass adding marvin to the lineup plays right into there hands

I know for sure that when a shot goes up Zaza will be in the paint and I cant say that about anyone else on our frontline considering the way weve been pounded by this team on the glass adding marvin to the lineup plays right into there hands

That doesn't answer my question about the bench. Al, Smoove, Marvin and even Joe from the last series have proven that they can rebound, who amongst JaCo, Hilton, Powell and Etan are you willing to attach your confidence in though off the bench? It's very simple, we lack quality depth and we are not about to take what little quality we have and throw it out in the starting lineup. If Kirk was healthy then you can make the argument for JaCo starting but as is you are not going to have Teague and him playing together and you are definitely going to have to have a better offensive lineup balancing the presence of just one of them.

That doesn't answer my question about the bench. Al, Smoove, Marvin and even Joe from the last series have proven that they can rebound, who amongst JaCo, Hilton, Powell and Etan are you willing to attach your confidence in though off the bench? It's very simple, we lack quality depth and we are not about to take what little quality we have and throw it out in the starting lineup. If Kirk was healthy then you can make the argument for JaCo starting but as is you are not going to have Teague and him playing together and you are definitely going to have to have a better offensive lineup balancing the presence of just one of them.

We are only 8 deep so it doesnt matter but one thing I do know that if this team cant afford to get off to its usual slow start with the "regular front line" . If you get down to this team well then having a few extra fouls wont mean a thing

We are only 8 deep so it doesnt matter but one thing I do know that if this team cant afford to get off to its usual slow start with the "regular front line" . If you get down to this team well then having a few extra fouls wont mean a thing

I feel as though you really don't understand the question or just don't have an answer for it. We don't need fouls from our bench I'm asking you point blank who will produce for our frontcourt off the bench if Zaza starts?

I feel as though you really don't understand the question or just don't have an answer for it. We don't need fouls from our bench I'm asking you point blank who will produce for our frontcourt off the bench if Zaza starts?

Id use Marvin against Brewer or Korver depending on how they wanted to play it and against Deng in the post when Deng stays with the second unit '

As for a big I would go with Collins depending on who they used off the bench Asik or Thomas