• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Peachtree Hoops: Damien Wilkins To Host Monster Slam Exhibition At Clark Atlanta Nov 5

Hawksquawk

• Squawkers

Atlanta Hawks small forward Damien Wilkins, center, dunks between Chicago Bulls power forward Carlos Boozer, left, and Ronnie Brewer during the first quarter in Game 2 of the NBA Eastern Conference semifinal series Wednesday, May 4, 2011, in Chicago. (AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast)

Atlanta Hawks free agent forward Damien Wilkins plans to host an exhibition game on Nov 5 at Clark Atlanta University with all of the proceeds going to the Boys & Girls Club of Atlanta. In addition to some exciting basketball action with NBA players, Wilkins is working hard to ensure that the Monster Slam will include many extras. 

"As an alum of the program, I have been active in raising awareness and funds for an organization that I know firsthand changes lives.  Wilkins further adds "I work out with these guys every day and we are excited to get in a real game situation so it became a no brainer." 

Here is the complete list of players that are scheduled to play in the event with more to be announced:

Anthony Morrow (Nets)

Chris Wilcox (Pistons)

Derrick Favors (Jazz)

James Harden (Thunder)

Jarrett Jack (Hornets)

Jeff Green (Celtics)

Jeff Teague (Hawks)

Joe Johnson (Hawks)

Jonny Flynn (Rockets)

Jordan Crawford (Wizards)

Josh Smith (Hawks)

Lou Williams (76er's)

Mike Beasley (Timberwolves)

Rudy Gay (Grizzlies)

Russell Westbrook (Thunder)

Shannon Brown (Lakers)

Trey Thompkins (Clippers)

Tickets for the event are available at www.damienwilkinsmosterslam.eventbrite.com or the day of the game at the Clark Atlanta box office. Ticket prices are $5 for students, $10 for adults and $20 for VIP seating behind the bench. Tip off is scheduled for 3 p.m.

di
di

View the full article