ouch

Boondocks

I posted about this yesterday in the Around the League Forum. Here's what I said then:

"Did you see Gerald Wallace's dunk? WOW! I saw it on Sports Center this morning as it was named one of the Top 10 Plays. The Kings were playing the Rockets and Wallace got the ball on the break. He took off and literally jumped over Bostjan Nachbar who was trying to take a charge. I think his crotch grazed Nachbar's head as he went up, jammed it with authority and landed on his feet spread eagle over Nachbar's fallen body. I think Nachbar was inside the circle so it was an "And 1" play. The only way I can describe it is "VinceCarteresque!" That was definitely the best dunk I've seen in a while."

After watching the dunk again, I noticed that Wallace actually did a 360 AFTER dunking the ball over Nachbar. That is some serious athleticism! Also note that he had 15 pts and 15 boards in that game.

I think Gerald Wallace has huge potential. I think Sacramento agrees or they might have let him go by now. Plus Sacramento is so deep they really dont need to risk giving him up. Maybe they really want Theo and would give up Christie and Wallace for him or something like that.