• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does Stephen Jackson remind you of anything....

Plainview1981

He is shooting roughly about the same as he did in SA last year and his TO problems last year were well documented. Why would anyone think he would leave a team like SA who plays with a lot of discipline and come here to a team that plays with little to no discipline and immediately improve his stats? If he gets better, its going to take time and a lot of coaching from Stotts and the coaching staff.

Jax has a lot of natural talent but the key for him has always been playing under control and until he learns to do that, what you are seeing now is basically what you are going to get. Why do you think that no one was willing to give him the big contract he was looking for? No one is going to pay him big bucks until he shows that he can play consistently well and under control.

I think he has a chance to be a really good player but right now, he is what he is. He is still young and the hope is that he can improve. I think picking him for the price we paid was a very good move and if he learns to play under control, it will be a GREAT move.

a) we know it's still the preseason and this team is still trying to figure each other out.

b) Reef is still playing only limited minutes and is not the focus of the offense or touching the ball first in many sets

c) SJax's flaws (to's. out of control play at times) were well documented...his drop in 3pt% is most likely due to rushing thigns and not seeing quite as sweet of passes out of the post/double team (from duncan).

d) he's still got the potential and attributes that excited me when we signed him...

e) more than anything, if there was one thing I could chnage on this team it'd be Dion...for someone more like David Wesley or Kerry Kittles...a vet nice, run of the mill two guard with handles, height, range, and decent D...