• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Johnson

RebuildtheHawks

Joe is a good player and he has proved it, but I can truly say I'm tired of his halfass play lately. This season he either showed up or didn't. Josh Smith is looked at as the second best player on the team. He was kept from the All Star Game, in favor of Joe Johson, solely based on reputation and that's outrageous. This guy is not getting paid 20mil/year to show up when he feels like it. Josh is playing better than him in mostly every game. I can understand a few bad games here and there, but with Joe it seems like the effort he has is lost. Josh plays his heart out, but is quickly criticized when he messes up, but JJ always gets a free pass, or gets overlooked when he has a horrible game, and he has been a non factor in more games than he has where he's actually playing like an all-star. Dude flat out plays with no heart or intensity, while Josh does.If Josh does indeed leave the Hawks after we get kicked out of the playoffs, then this team will be pathetic. Joe Johnson is not a consistent leader or contributor, and you can say bye bye to the playoffs for the next few years.His play is unacceptable. This is the playoffs, and a guy being paid like the #1 player on the team shouldn't have bad games as often as he does. Yeah, it's not just tonight where he has been ghost. Even Kirk stepped up.3/15PatheticLet's see what he does Tuesday to redeem himself. I'm sure it won't be anything.