• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIRE THIS TEAM UP!

tonegully

Besides an a new coach who will enforce discipline on this team. I think we are really missing an emotional leader. I mean someone who gets fired up, someone that fire up teammates. Someone that will come on the court barking orders and someone who isnt scared to call it how they see it. This team doesnt have that dog in them. A few players, well two players have it in them IMO. I havent heard one player say they are pissed off at losing to the celtics at home. I havent heard one player or coach pissed off at the media not mentioning our injuries to players that are valuable to us. I havent heard one player say that are tired of being kicked out the playoffs and not taken seriously. I didnt hear one player welcome the challenge to play without Josh on the road against a so-called contending team. Shoot, the members in the chat and the Hawk fans on twitter are more fired up than the freaking players. Thats the wrong answer. Sometimes I wish i was a billionaire so I could buy up the seats behind the Hawks bench and take some Squawk members with me, so they can hear and see the die hard Hawk's fan's frustration at not performing to the level that this team should be performing at. This team is just to passive for me. When was the last time Joe got a tech? Sometimes you have to get at the refs Joe to let them know you are getting hacked and that you make more than Bron and Wade so should go to the line as much as they do, that was a joke there.lol. When was the last time LD got a tech to get this team fired up, When was the last time someone came off the bench to back up one of our players? Example, when Teague was Hawking up (I just made that up) to Melo, instead of breaking it up, how come no ran over to Melo and tell him to STFU, this is Atlanta. Sometimes I wonder if our Hawks really a "team". They dont act like a cohesive unit (sorry, Im in the army). I used to wonder why Atlanta does not love this team, I see why now? Hawks you have to give the fans something to love.Sorry for the rant.