• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Focus Matchup: Jeff Teague vs Kemba Walker

TheNorthCydeRises

Overall, Teague has had a pretty good season so far. He's shooting a very high percentage from the field and is running the team fairly well, minus some of those turnovers in the pick and roll. When the floater is falling, he's been pretty hard to stop this year. And I like the fact that he's becoming much more assertive and confident in his offensive game.On the other side, Kemba Walker looks to be the player that the Bobcats thought they were getting. He's been outstanding this year, especially late in games. He's running the point and playing some 2 when playing alongside Sessions in the half court. It doesn't help us one bit that Sessions is their 2nd leading scorer, and looks to drive the basketball as well.I noticed that Teague had a big time problem containing AJ Price in that Washington game, even if AJ didn't score a lot. He consistently got past Teague. Walker will not only attack the rim, he'll pull up for that mid range jumper in which he's making 48% of them. So Teague has to first keep Kemba from getting everything he wants in the paint, and then be aware enough to know that he can and will make that 18 foot pull up jumper.I won't do a full review, since I know someone else likes to do that already. Just keep an eye on the Teague/Walker matchup. The winner of that may decide the game tonight.

• Like 1