• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mohammed, Ratliff, Jackson are playing GREAT!!!

cyman3

THOSE THAT ARE PLAYING GREAT

-Ratliff is the heart of our defense. I really appreciate what he brings to the table. His O, well thats a problem.

-Mohammed is prob our best rebounder but he has bad HANDS

-Jackson is playing great as well. 0 turnovers this game.

THOSE THAT ARENT PLAYING SO GREAT

- JT (other than his 2nd half shooting)

- REEF (other than his rebounding)

- STOTTS (why are u playin ROOKIE DIAW in important situations??? WHY!!!)

what u guys think?

I have issues with stotts because he's not playing Diaw enough. When he's in it seems everyone starts passing the ball more and moving better. His D and passing are ready to go. So long as you have 2 scorers on the floor, play him alot more.

Putting him in for the last play after not playing him forever was a huge mistake in new orleans though.

dont get me WRONG... i am aware of what he brings to the table. Yes, his D and passing is NBA READY... i have no problem with him playin significant minutes.

i just dont seeing him playing at important/final minutes... when we got other veterans who are capable of doing better at those times.

I love our team. This is great. We are still trying to find ourselves but we play hard the whole game and do not give up. We are an up-tempo team and run the floor very well. Diaw is gonna be the next Scottie Pippen, I love how he is playing. I think once we get Reef involved a little more, we'll be fine.

I think Ratliff's poor shooting has pretty much cost us the first two games so I cant say I'd agree that's he's playing great. He is playing great defense. Mohammed has looked a little better than usual and Jackson is doing about what I'd expect, not great but a solid player. Dion needs to play a little smarter and then if Reef and Ratliff get a little offense going we'll be fine. This early road schedule may break us before we get going however.