• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Also got to talk about this...ticket price increase 2013

bruincoach

I have had several season tickets for several years an go with a large group of peopleI have had front row uppers for 440 each for 4 years. They are now 599My lower level paid went up 800 total for a pairMy 200 level center court went up 600 for pairThey have crazy different scales now meaning ANY seat approaching center court is MUCH more expensiveMakes it hard to sell my extras because people only think the heat,celtics,bulls, lakers should cost money. Now this makes those weekend games when I have extras even harder to sell

I dont buy season tix anymore because I can go onto Stubhub and buy them for practically nothing

* I should add depending on who they are playing

Yes that's the key. The big games are ridiculous the small games are dirt cheap. I don't want to be a hypocrite and gripe about something I don't take part inI truly feel to complain about the lack of an ownership that desires a champion and then not invest is hypocritical. Most will say it should go the other way and I will say it is easy to support a winner. We're were you/me during the bad times?

• Like 1

My pattern for the last few seasons has been to sell the "big game" tix and go to the rest. Broke even a few times, and f*** being surrounded by bandwagon Celtics-drones, etc.

• Like 1

My pattern for the last few seasons has been to sell the "big game" tix and go to the rest. Broke even a few times, and f*** being surrounded by bandwagon Celtics-drones, etc.

Yeah there's like no point in going to the big games. It's always an away/neutral game for us.

• Like 1

I never miss opening night, but I almost prefer going to games against the nobodies. It's not a loud a crowd, although I usually sit near the 6th Man section, but the bandwagon fans are insufferable. I can't wait until this team is good enough to turn a few of the bandwagon fans, so at least the color of the jerseys in the stands won't be so one-sided.

• Like 1