• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight asked Rockets about adding another max player

ATLscrubLove

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/01/report-dwight-howard-asked-rockets-about-adding-another-max-player/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Hmm, maybe he does want to play with Smoove... If he is calling him a max player. Maybe we still have a chance with our cap.

• Premium Member

I think this may be good for us.

Maybe Howard is weighing the options and figure that we can offer two players who are allstar quality to play alongside of him, one of them being an allstar quality PF who can take the scoring/rebounding load off of his shoulder.

Houston is in the middle of trying to move their pedestrian overpaid players Asik and Lin so that they can meet D12's demand uh Question.

We are in a better position to respond to the question. But who the third would be comes into question. The good news is we would fill more seats, but the bad news is about the offense.

Horford is nearly max worthy in my opinion... At least more worth of it than Smoove anyways.

Horford and Dwight are a rebounding, shot blocking, potent offensive tandem -- The problem is if there is another max worthy player, JSmoove, Monta nor Iggy fit the bill. And are any of them them willing to take a pay cut to play with Dwight Horford together. If we could get Teague signed and add two solid mid level players we might stay in the upper tier of eastern conference teams. But to match the Heat we would need one more major piece, or a super supporting cast/bench

Horford and Dwight are a rebounding, shot blocking, potent offensive tandem -- The problem is if there is another max worthy player, JSmoove, Monta nor Iggy fit the bill. And are any of them them willing to take a pay cut to play with Dwight Horford together. If we could get Teague signed and add two solid mid level players we might stay in the upper tier of eastern conference teams. But to match the Heat we would need one more major piece, or a super supporting cast/bench

Indy gave them a fairly good run for their money and I think Bosh and Wade have played as well. They can be beaten. It just takes the right team.

• Premium Member

Sounds to me like Dwight needs to make his way down south to the ATL....what y'all think?We can get max guys that Howard wants we have the cap to do so

Yep.

If Ferry can transform our cap into players that attract D12, then he has succeeded.