• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

UConn Falls

Dukegotgame

Number 1 UConn could straight dominated last night by Ga Tech. Tech is vastly under rated as many people picked them to finish seventh in the ACC. Just imagine what they would be like if Bosh had not gone pro and Nelson did not transfer. I was reading the AJC this morning and it said that Okafor wanted to go to GA Tech, but signed with UConn because Tech stopped calling him because they had already given out all of their scholarships and were looking to appeal the rule. With a great incoming class and a young coach on the rise, Tech looks to become a mainstay in the top 15.

I have not been very impressed with UConn this year. Outside Gordon and Okafor they are nothing. When Gordon is off they will lose which is could happen a lot considering he is extremely streaky. Their star freshman Boone or whatever his name is, is complete trash. He may have the ugliest shot I have even seen and is a soft [censored]. I have been in various camps with this guy over recent summers, but I had never really gotten a chance to watch him until last night.