• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How does Bron affect Love's price?

bird_dirt

I know Love would like playing with LBJ, but I wonder if he'd be willing to agree to sign a longer deal with them. Bron only signed a two year deal, not exactly a resounding endorsement of that he's back home for good. I think he's avoiding being a FA when KD is, then look for the song and dance all over again. Doubt Love goes there and signs a five year deal, only to get stuck there (in Cleveland! Puke) for three or four more years after Bron bolts again. No matter what Bron says, Love has to recognize that Wade thought he'd be in Miami longer to go for how many championships? Not two, not three, not four, not five....

Point being, would Cavs be willing to trade away a better package than we (or any other team) could without a guarantee to resign from Love? The center of their package would be Wiggins. Could you imagine them doing it, only to have Love leave in a year, LeBron gone in two, and Wiggins blowing up elsewhere in his third year?

This is a potential wrinkle that Ferry needs to take advantage of. Whisper doubts in Love's ear, & make a push.

How much do you think it would take us to trade for him without an agreement to resign?