• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bud will not coach the 2015-2016 AS game. Anyone wanna bet?

Admin

Well, I use Firefox and the built in spell check works on all other forums I'm on and in any other text forms. It only doesn't work on this forum.  When i right click in the text editor window here, it shows that "check spelling" is definitely on, so I assume it some kind of issue with the forum (possibly not being optimized to work properly on FF on mac). Anyway, no biggie, I'll just copy and paste into another site window if I feel I want to check it.

Chesking spell checkx on FF on my MacBuk and it seems to be working @Azodl

post-5-0-99991200-1422032260_thumb.png

Weird. As you can see from my screenshot, it isn't working. Sorry to have hijacked this thread. I'll figure it out.

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-23%20at%209.17.5

No worries. What version of FF are you using? And if you right-click on some text do you see "Check Spelling" enabled? I know sometimes that somehow comes unchecked in FF.

I figured that there were more people like me who had no idea that a coach couldn't coach the AS team 2 consecutive years so I figured I'd throw it out there and see who'd bite.

I knew you were pullin the stiff one eye from the git go, but it was fun to watch people get rat trapped..lol

I figured that there were more people like me who had no idea that a coach couldn't coach the AS team 2 consecutive years so I figured I'd throw it out there and see who'd bite. 

I bit hook line in sinker. In fact a swallowed the hook and its stuck in my throat now.

• Like 1