• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dekker or Booker

DS5

At this point, I thinks it's safe to assume that the Nets make the playoffs, but that should still give us a couple of good options that fit nicely with our team.

I can see both Devin Booker and Sam Dekker fitting really well into Bud's scheme. Booker is possibly the best shooter of this draft and good team defender. Dekker is a hustle guy that moves really well without the ball.

Who would you take at #16 - 17? Anyone else other than the aforementioned? This is assuming that we'll draft a wing in the first round.

I pick Booker if you put a gun to my head.  I don't really like him either.  I don't think Dekker is a guy Budz would like.  Plays when he wants to.  I'd be tempted to go with LeVert over these 2 even with the injury concerns.

I pick Booker if you put a gun to my head.  I don't really like him either.  I don't think Dekker is a guy Budz would like.  Plays when he wants to.  I'd be tempted to go with LeVert over these 2 even with the injury concerns.

I so much agree. I believe with less structure, the better Dekker will be. I don't see him as a consistent system player. 

Booker and Hunter over Dekker for me.  We need a wing who can shoot, play some D and fit the system.  I think both those guys meet those criteria.

While we don't agree on Booker we agree that both players can develop into decent defenders, can shoot the rock and fit our system. 

Ya know, I dont really luke the orospects projected 10-14. If we fall in the lottery I hope we get bumped into the top 10, otherwise the wing prospects we want will be reaches where we pick. At 15, you dont look as foolish taking rj hunter.

I want hezonja, russell, winslow, stanley and they are just ahead of where bkn would pick assuming they dont win the lotto

Rj hunter Is my pick. Dekker doesnt fit as far as the type of sg or sf we like. Not an elite defender, nor is he an elite shooter.

Booker is an ok pick to me, but I see more potential in rj.

I see Decker as a stretch 4 more than a wing.

I'd like to take either Hunter or Booker to be our SG of the future. They could both learn from Korver and Carrol for a year. What I like most about these 2  guys is neither one has an ounce of primadonna in them and are very coach-able.

Edited by coachx