• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Spanish center

Since we love international players and have a need for the center position, is there any chance we trade down a few spots and take Guillermo Hernangomez? I think he's projected in the early to mid 20's pick. @Ebert Any info you can provide on this guy would be appreciated. I think you are the Spanish correspondent on Squawk lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE2u5Zrcrek

I like him. Once Pau and Felipe Reyes retire he'll become the 4th in the rotation in the national team (after Marc, Ibaka and Mirotic). 

He's skilled offensively and has good mobility for a center.

He'll probably play for Real Madrid next year, still not confirmed, but I think so. He could improve a lot there. 

I like those picks because they can improve a lot in those type of teams and their value goes up. For example Sergio Llull has become a monster in this year's playoffs and he is now signing a great deal with the Rockets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE2u5Zrcrek

I like him. Once Pau and Felipe Reyes retire he'll become the 4th in the rotation in the national team (after Marc, Ibaka and Mirotic).

He's skilled offensively and has good mobility for a center.

He'll probably play for Real Madrid next year, still not confirmed, but I think so. He could improve a lot there.

I like those picks because they can improve a lot in those type of teams and their value goes up. For example Sergio Llull has become a monster in this year's playoffs and he is now signing a great deal with the Rockets.

Thanks ...by the way I love Llull. He is an awesome player.