• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dimitrios Agravanis

BraveSeminole

I just watched some highlights of Agravanis and i have to admit that I was pretty impressed with this guy!  I know these are just highlights and he was not playing in the NBA but at least it gives me some hope that he might eventually be able to make the Hawks roster and contribute sometime in the future!  It looks like he has good size, moves really well for his size, has a good shot, rebounds well,  handles the ball pretty well, seems to play with some toughness, etc.

What I like from him is:
-I know that some highlights from Youtube aren't the best way to judge a player... but you can at least judge his physical tools. And he seems strong and mobile
-He plays for Olympiakos. Great team, with great projects always. They always fight for the Euroleague.

I watched some of Agravanis a few days before the draft and I came away impressed. I was hoping that the Hawks would take him with one of their 2nd's and they did.

He has a lot of upside at 20 years old. Big stretch forward who can shoot, grab rebounds, and attack the basket. 

I just watched some highlights of Agravanis and i have to admit that I was pretty impressed with this guy!  I know these are just highlights and he was not playing in the NBA but at least it gives me some hope that he might eventually be able to make the Hawks roster and contribute sometime in the future!  It looks like he has good size, moves really well for his size, has a good shot, rebounds well,  handles the ball pretty well, seems to play with some toughness, etc.

1b2157e533492e78297c16e6cbe1dfceb91d191.

• Like 2