• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How do we finish compared to the top of the East

JETSET

Which outcome is most likely?   

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Admin

Cavs since trade deadline have the best team in the East

After that it is probably us but The east have a number of talented teams ... hard to pick where we fall.  

Chicago has a great team on paper ... injuries and egos will determine their fate.

Washington are getting better and better as their backcourt gains more experience.  Wall and Beal came into their own during the playoffs and that could continue into this season.

TO is underrated and they got DMC to answer a need.  Lowry has lost weight and has been looking great in the preseason,

The Bucks have a lot of young talent ... don't know if they are ready yet.  

I think Miami is all hype and overrated but if Dragic can fit in, Wade find a fountain of youth and Bosh take it to an all star level then they could compete too

I think I like us to beat all 4 of the options in the poll.  If I have to choose one, I am going with us winning at least 1 more game than Chicago.  I think their defense takes a big step back this season and there will be growing pains with the new system.  Also, will Rose/Noah/Gasol be able to stay healthy. 

• Like 1