• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Superstar is needed and here he is

LikejRod29

Sac don't need a point and they want will not do away with there best player no matter how immature he is. They do need a stretch Pf to go with boogie. Teague is good but in today's sports. Teams typically want something for nothing.  So Teague to Philly makes more sense hopefully we can get a shooter and a pick and bud find his next d Carroll or korver or Baze under the radar. Move Baze to the 2. Bring in an athletic 5 (cauley Stein) and a scorer p George or Rudy gay. Speed up the tempo and use defense as offense. Cauley Stein defense equals offense,Schröder defense equals offense Baze defense equal offense sign Nick batum his defense equals offense. We can change the whole dynamic of this team and not fall in the weak east. We have to remember this is the Atlanta hawks we get our hopes up for the big names and be madly dissapointed when the big names sign else where. Bud have to draft and develop his own star bc we aren't losing enough to pick one and that is not even guaranteed. To sum it all up we need defense, shooters , and tempo.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sac will need a PG if Rondo leaves or if they choose not to bring him back.

Yes. I hope they dangle that 8th pick. I'm very interested in it. If I was the Kings I'd much rather have a vet point like Teague than any other option at point. 

Ps That way I can even drive an hour and a half to sleep train arena and still see Teague play ;-)