• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ron Baker

Blunt91

I read on Hoopshype that Ron Baker a SG out of Wichita State will workout for the Hawks the day before the Draft.  I watched some highlights on youtube of him and he seems okay.  He is definitely not a 1st rounder, I might not even pick him at 44 but would definitely do it at 54.   He seems like a pretty good 3 point shooter with the ability to put it on the floor but not overly quick.  Has a pretty good court vision.  Any more info someone can provide on him???

8 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

I read on Hoopshype that Ron Baker a SG out of Wichita State will workout for the Hawks the day before the Draft.  I watched some highlights on youtube of him and he seems okay.  He is definitely not a 1st rounder, I might not even pick him at 44 but would definitely do it at 54.   He seems like a pretty good 3 point shooter with the ability to put it on the floor but not overly quick.  Has a pretty good court vision.  Any more info someone can provide on him???

ESPN stats list his junior year three point percentage at .383 taking six threes a game. Seems like a good area of his game that could be developed and maybe get him minutes in the league a good bit down the road.