• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Double post

ViewsFromTheSquawk

• Admin
6 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheSquawk said:

We've all heard names like Mack,Jennings,and Lin. Let's come up with some more original shall we? Name some PGs you would like to see backing up Schröder that is realistic... My personal favorites are...

Michael Carter Williams-With his size and youth he could be a good backup to Dennis. Sure his jumper is below average and he isn't the best scorer, but his defensive and athletic ability which lead him to his Rookie of the year award is still there. He IMO is a guy we should target an try to snag away from the Bucks who have little interest in him.  ... MCW can't shoot and he is not really that good a point guard

RJ Hunter-Georgia State's own would actually be a good fit here. Sure I know it says he's a shooting guard, but you must know that RJ actually ran some point in his time last season in Boston when Smart got injured for a while, and he also was the main ball handler at Georgia State also. RJ can also shoot much better than most of the guys on the free agent market an I fully believe he could be a 10-5 guy in our system. He's also quite young so he would take time to develop, but he is an intriguing option to say the least ... RJ is really a SG and he is part of Boston's future 

Leandro Barbosa-The Brasilian Blur shown he still has plenty in the tank in his time at GSW. He is an excellent all around player and would compliment Dennis well with a steady hand to add to the second unit. He can also spread the floor and pass exceptionally well.  --- he is not a pg at all he is a scorer and that is it ... He doesn't look to run and offense or get others involved ... He is just looking for his shot

Deron Williams-D-Will in the ATL? Yeah why not. I can't imagine him asking for anything north of 10 mil and he is on the downward slide of his career, but we could definitely squeeze some good minutes outta him in a primary bench role here behind Dennis. I think the former all star could be a reliable option for us off the bench in the scoring department and even tho he's a ball dominant player I think given that he plays for a winner he would play within our system in a distributors role.  Dwill will not be happy being a backup

Any other names YALL got? 

Comments above